Recipe to Chocolate Flourless Cake:)
- 1/4 Cup of Semi-sweet baking Chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup of Dark baking Chocolate chips
- 1 Stick of unsalted room temperature butter
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 Cup of Cocoa powder
- 3/4 Cup powdered sugar
NOTE: Pre-heat oven to 350 C for 10 minutes.
1. In a microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips with butter in interval of 15 seconds and keep mixing it intermittently until a smooth consistency is achieved.
2. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, and cocoa powder until smooth consistency is achieved.
3. Now whisk in the chocolate batter into the egg mixture and mix well.
4. Pour the mixture into a butter greased pan and bake it for 25-40 minutes at 350 C
Enjoy your own homemade Yummy Chocolate Flourless Cake!!!