Recipe to Small Holiday Cookie Jars 🙂
Ingredients for the Jar:
- 3/4 Cup of All-Purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/4th tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4th tsp of Salt
- Desired portion of M&Ms or Chocolate Chips
Ingredients for batter:
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tbsp of Butter
- 1/4th tsp of Vanilla Essence (optional)
NOTE: Pre-heat oven to 350 C for 10 minutes.
1. Separate out the M&Ms or chocolate chips.
2. In a bowl invert the remaining ingredients and add butter, vanilla extract and egg. Beat the mixture until smooth .
3. Now add the M&Ms or chocolate chips to the cookie batter and mix well.
4. Freeze the batter for 15-20 minutes before baking.
5. Now make small cookie balls and place them 3 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes.